The primary home-screen for the Wii U will pull in a bunch of information from your friends with their own Wii U console. The new home menu will provide you with your friends status-like updates about game progress and other random info. All of your friends will be gathered around icons that correspond with the games they’re currently playing. Looks pretty slick, whatdya think? Just drop your thoughts in the comments.
Chromecast: Google’s answer to Apple TV Google launched it’s new streaming media hardware the Chromecast to compete with other media »
T-mobile Jump: New phones every 6 monthsT-mobile announced a new plan for subscribers yesterday called “Jump”, and it is making waves »
Preview: Pebble (Smart watch) Last year I heard a little about a fancy watch that you could »
Samsung AITV Q: Android or Windows? Why not both!?! The tablet is a funny little device, a lot of owners still don’t know »
Say Hello to the Playstation 4We’ve known for a few weeks now what the Xbox One looked like, but now, »
- RJ on What the Hell is an ‘IMAX Experience’ and Why Should You Care?
- Vic Tor on Say Hello to the Playstation 4
- R0v3R25 on [Review] ‘Slender’ Is the Scariest Game I’ve Ever Played, And It’s Free
- saleh on [Review] ‘Slender’ Is the Scariest Game I’ve Ever Played, And It’s Free
- TimmyBGood on Microsoft Xbox One to Cost $499 This Holiday Season