The primary home-screen for the Wii U will pull in a bunch of information from your friends with their own Wii U console. The new home menu will provide you with your friends status-like updates about game progress and other random info. All of your friends will be gathered around icons that correspond with the games they’re currently playing. Looks pretty slick, whatdya think? Just drop your thoughts in the comments.
[Review] Guardians of the GalaxyEvery once in a while, there comes a movie that is destined to stand the »
First Look At Ben Affleck In The New BatsuitEarlier today, Zack Snyder uploaded the first image of Ben Affleck in the new Frank »
Chromecast: Google’s answer to Apple TV Google launched it’s new streaming media hardware the Chromecast to compete with other media »
T-mobile Jump: New phones every 6 monthsT-mobile announced a new plan for subscribers yesterday called “Jump”, and it is making waves »
Preview: Pebble (Smart watch) Last year I heard a little about a fancy watch that you could »
- Sweetcake on What the Hell is an ‘IMAX Experience’ and Why Should You Care?
- Yonic on Hey Nintendo, This is The 3DS XL I Wanted!
- asd on [Review] ‘Slender’ Is the Scariest Game I’ve Ever Played, And It’s Free
- Cris on [Review] Guardians of the Galaxy
- Pacmanguy0 on [Review] ‘Slender’ Is the Scariest Game I’ve Ever Played, And It’s Free